Become a Integration Partner
Dealers are continually seeking ways to increase their efficiencies with their DSP partners. Dealers want DSP integrations that make their jobs easier. RouteOne integration allows your dealer customers to exchange credit application information and decisions securely between multiple platforms, eliminating redundancy and reducing errors. Through integration, you’re providing your dealers a chance to speed up the F&I process, close more deals, and increase profits – all while increasing your competitive edge.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Allow dealers to automatically share common data quickly and efficiently
- Speed up your customer’s F&I process
- Help dealerships close more deals and increase their profits
- RouteOne offers various integration options, which enable you to choose the integration strategy that best suits your business needs
Partner Integration Options
RouteOne offers various integration options which enable you to choose the approach that best suits your business needs. Integrate today and experience the RouteOne difference!
- 1-Way Import
- 2-Way Import/Export
- 3-Way Import /Export
- F&I Connection
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Embedded Intelligent Page Access
- Push credit app from DMS to RouteOne
- 1-way+ receive credit app, with or without credit decision
- 2-way+ F&I data export for reporting
- F&I log transmissions/reporting
- Fast and efficient, ensures accurate contracts
- No need for multiple logins
- Framed screen access to RouteOne with SSO and IPA
- Ability to have two way export integration with finance source pre-selection and submission and auto decision export back to the DMS
170+ DSP Integrations
RouteOne is integrated with 170+ Dealership Service Providers (DSPs) and Loan Origination Systems (LOSs). If you’re not integrated, find out how you can in order to help support your dealer or finance source customers.
- Dealership Management Systems (DMS)
- eContracting Integrated DMS
- Finance & Insurance Systems
- Lead Generation Providers
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Loan Origination Systems
- Specialty Providers
Steps to Integrate with RouteOne
Get connected with your dealers and start your integration process with RouteOne today. Follow these quick and easy steps:
- Contact a RouteOne Integration Representative at 866.768.8301.
- A RouteOne representative will contact you to discuss the best integration strategy for your business.
- Execute a non-disclosure agreement.
- Exchange technical specifications for integration.
- Meet to define business terms and execute a contract.
- Complete your integration setup and conduct quality assurance testing.
- Develop integration setup guide for RouteOne users.