Speed Your Contract Funding
Did you know that when you use RouteOne’s eContracting, you could reduce your contracts in transit and get paid faster?
With RouteOne’s eContracting, critical contract documents and data are quickly shared between dealers and finance sources, allowing funding to happen within the next business day, sometimes within minutes.
The additional benefits of RouteOne eContracting? You’ll save time and eliminate the hassle of duplicate data entry because customer information automatically populates from your RouteOne credit application into your eContract. Plus, you’ll reduce the potential for errors, like lost documents or missed contract compliance requirements. Critical checkpoints and contract data are validated for accuracy as data is being entered.
Key Benefits and Features
- Accelerates faster funding from our growing list of finance sources
- Integrates seamlessly with Reynolds and Reynolds® and other leading DSPs
- Supports retail, lease, and SPOT delivery sales processes
- Signature capture on a tablet in-store with RouteOne's Mobile eContracting Application
- Integrates paper document faxing and imaging fully into the funding package
- Delivers electronic documents to consumers remotely to review and electronically sign what they see
- Fully automates contract distribution and assignment
- Ensures all required signatures are captured during the signing process-in-store or remotely
- Automates critical checkpoints and validates contract data for accuracy as it is being entered
- Allows you to start deals as an eContract and then convert to paper if needed
Improve the Customer Experience
Add any eSignable document for a single signing ceremony. RouteOne’s eSign Anything® meets the requirements of our 100+ eContracting participating finance sources’ needs and allows consumers to sign electronically:
- RouteOne Generated Credit Applications
- RouteOne and MaximTrak Generated Aftermarket Product Forms
- RouteOne Generated eContracts
- Dealer Uploaded Documents generated outside RouteOne
This flexible signing process can be done in-store or remotely.
Take the digital shopping experience even further with our Remote eSigning functionality. RouteOne’s Remote eSigning allows a consumer to securely review and electronically sign an eContract, along with any eSignable deal document at a time and place of their choosing. Streamline the eContracting process and offer your customers flexibility and the purchasing experience they desire.
Take Advantage of RouteOne’s Enhanced In-store eSigning Experience
With RouteOne eContracting, you can close a deal any time, any place, on any device.
The RouteOne eContracting Application allows you to enhance the in-store eContracting signing process by giving you the ability to present contracts and capture customer signatures using a tablet device. There is no charge for this functionality. Plus, enjoy the flexibility of our enhanced eSigning experience that provides:
Transparency – Your customers can see exactly where they’re applying their signatures on the eContract. You'll still have to provide a physical review copy of the contract in advance of signing.
Simple Set-Up – For Apple devices, download the RouteOne Mobile eContracting Application from the Apple App Store®. For other devices, open a web browser on your tablet device or desktop, and navigate to RouteOne.com/eSign.
Ease of Use – Customers can choose to adopt a signature with a stylus, their finger, or type their name upon login, and then click to place signatures throughout the contract package.
Flexibility – The freedom to present contracts to your customers and capture their signatures anywhere in your dealership.
Download the RouteOne Mobile eContracting Application
This mobile app allows you to present contracts to your customers, capture their signatures on your tablet device, and print signed copies straight from the application. It's easy to use and free.
Add Aftermarket Products to your eContracts
Optimize your F&I process. RouteOne’s Aftermarket Rating and Contracting is a complimentary service you can use to add protection products to your eContracts.
Using MaximTrak menu solution, MenuTrak, FLITE, or GO, you can push your MaximTrak generated Aftermarket forms to RouteOne to include and include them in a single eSigning ceremony.