RouteOne will help guide you through compliance challenges. We know that a dealer’s world is full of documentation: compliance paperwork, privacy policies, Nonpublic Personal Information (NPPI), aftermarket data, credit reports - the list is endless. Compliance continues to be prevalent concern in the automotive finance industry and the retention of customer and application data is more important than ever.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Stores documents electronically for easy retrieval at any time for the length of your subscription
- Keeps critical data safe and secure such as compliance paperwork, privacy policies, Nonpublic Personal Information (NPPI), aftermarket data, credit reports, etc.
- Integrated within the RouteOne platform so you can easily reference documents as you work
- Provides a complete history of each document stored along with an audit trail that displays any edits made along the way
- Easily print stored documents whenever you need them
- Archives electronic contracts, lease and ancillary documents automatically, saving you time and manual effort
- Flexibility to modify user permissions so you can manage user access
Choose the level of support that meets your needs
Our standard SecureDocOne electronically stores:
- Credit Application
- Decision Details (includes Decision History Summary)
- Credit Report
- Credit Report Disclosures
- Adverse Action Notices
- Credit Score Disclosure Notices
- IDOne Summary
- Privacy Notice*
- eContracting and eContract Package
Our premium SecureDocOne contains all features of standard SecureDocOne plus:
- The ability to upload and store .pdf documents generated outside of RouteOne; for example
*May be stored with electronic signature for dealers utilizing RouteOne’s e-sign feature
Subscribe Today. It's Simple!
Your Dealer System Administrator (DSA) can subscribe to SecureDocOne in the Admin tab of the RouteOne system, under Premium Services, SecureDocOne. Simply select the level of coverage that best suits your dealership. If you have any further questions, reach out to your RouteOne Business Development Manager, or call 866.768.8301.