Subscribing to IDOne - Compliance
Subscribing to IDOne
Dealer System Administrators may subscribe by following the instructions below:
- Under the ‘Admin’ tab, select ‘Premium Services.’
- Select the ‘IDOne Verification Services’ option, and click ‘Subscribe’ with the provider of choice.
- You will then be guided through the remainder of the subscription process.
- Read and accept the terms of the agreement and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Select a strategy to determine general guidelines in which an authentication quiz will be generated as a result of a verification score. Here are the strategy selection options:
- High: Setting your strategy to ‘High’ will result in a quiz being generated for approximately 15% of your potential customers (based on the identity score).
- Medium: Setting your strategy to ‘Medium’ will result in a quiz being generated for approximately 10% of your potential customers (based on the identity score).
- Low: Setting your strategy to ‘Low’ will result in a quiz being generated for approximately 5% of your potential customers (based on the identity score).
- Identity Quiz Only: Setting your strategy to ‘Authentication Quiz Only’ will provide you with the stand-alone option of automatically generating a quiz (i.e. no option will exist to generate a score first).
- Enter in the required fields and provider information. Click the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- Enter your Credit Card or Bank Account information within the ‘Payment Information’ section.
- Enter your invoice mailing address and the name of your billing contact person in the ‘Invoice Mailing Address’ section.
- Once you click on ‘Submit,’ you will receive a success message in a pop-up. You will be automatically assigned the IDOne permission (‘IDOne Access’), but will also need to assign it to any other user who needs access to IDOne.
- You will then be able to use IDOne within the next 3 business days.